Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Moments In Time They Shared Together

$1.oo to the person who can tell me where I got that quote from.

Despite all the snow this has been one of our busiest and bestest (artistic license) seasons yet.  Actually, I have no problem with snow, especially when it isn't wet, heavy, or mixed with rain.  In addition, Danny is old enough that he can help shovel - and does so without being asked - when I am not around.  I used to be particular about how my ice was cleaned but not any more.  Danny knows the rules: before you use it you shovel it; after you use it you clean it.  Since my last post there has been much activity on the Four-em, including:

Danny and Michael played in these outfits in temps that were in the teens.  Beats a couch and a PS3 anyday, in my book.



Caroline, Delaney, Michael and Danny play at twilight.  The girls hold their own pretty well against the competitive boys
 
Thomas, Nick (first timer!), and Danny discover how important it is to keep the last puck available on the ice.  Brendan (out of sight behind the fence) scaled down and up the hill to retrieve it.


1 comment:

Joe said...

Love the t-shirt. I've tried to explain to my wife how I can be cold when I'm out starting the car or getting the mail while wearing a jacket and gloves, yet I can step on the ice in a long-sleeve t-shirt and feel perfectly warm. Just something about it.