Friday, December 25, 2009

A Christmas Special

After opening presents and drinking several cups of coffee, Danny and I skated for an hour.  It was a really fun skate, just a lot of passing and 2 on 0's. The ice surface had melted from a warm Christmas Eve day but refroze overnight, making the top smooth and slick - sometimes mother nature helps us out.


'Tis the season for some Winter Classic garb.  Unfortunately Danny's team has a game at 3:00 on New Years Day.  That boggles my mind given that it's a holiday and a hockey event we will most likely only see once in our lifetime.  We are DVRing the game and hope we don't hear the real time result before watching it.

3 comments:

Joe said...

Nice! Classic gear was a staple in my house as well, between my new hat and Lucic t-shirt and my dad's hoodie. Christmas backyard hockey is the best. Go B's!

Unknown said...

Dan looks great . . . and then there is the 31 year old guy.

Unknown said...

OOps, I lost 10 years and hit the wrong key - 41 year old, that is.